Damien Foundation (DF:). a Belgian International NGO, is involved in the control of Tuberculosis and Leprosy in close collaboration with the Government of Bangladesh in 14 districts of greater Mymensingh, Rajshahi & Faridpur regions. Since 1972 the DF is one of the major international agencies contributing to Tuberculosis and Leprosy control in Bangladesh.
The foundation is looking to till up the following positions fir its Rajshahi and Faridpur Projects, under the NFM of (IFATM Fund:
1. Medical Officer: position: 01 male/female (for Faridpur Project): Qualification: MB13S and registered with BMDC. Competency: Strong leadership capacity along with computer skills: excellent communication skills. Fluent in English (verbal & written), Age: Maximum 45 years, though relevant experience will be considered to pass age limit, Responsibilities: Supervision & monitoring of TB & Leprosy programme with frequent field visits, liaison with local health authorities to produce reports and manage complicated cases during field visit etc.
2. TB & Leprosy Control Officer (TLCO): position: 01 male: female (for Rajshahi Project): Qualification: Bachelor degree from any recognized university. Any third division/class will not he accepted. Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field of health programme management, Competency: Strong leadership capacity along with computer skills: excellent communication skills, Age: Not exceeding 35 years, Responsibilities: Coordinate field work of several upazilla, reporting, supervision paramedics/ TLCAs works etc. liaison with local health authorities to produce reports etc.
Internal candidates can also apply according to DF policy.
3. TB & Leprosy Control Assistant (TLCA): positions: 02 male/female (for Faridpur Project): Qualification: Minimum HSC passed, plus be prepared to go through 12 weeks TB & Leprosy training course organized by DF Or Eighteen months Diploma course in Paramedics from any recognized institution with minimum 1 year experience in relevant field. Any third division/class will not he accepted, Age: Not exceeding 35 years, Responsibilities: Provide DOT in line with the treatment category as determined by physician, support diagnosis and treatment of TB patient, support different activities of TB control program, maintain referral of complicated patients to doctor or higher level when necessary, maintain stock register for all TB drugs, support preparing quality assurance tools and guidelines in line with the national guidelines, maintain different treatment cards and daily drug register, Posting place: field based under the respective project.
4. Storekeeper: position: 01 male/female (for Rajshahi Project): Qualification: Minimum list passed, Age: Not exceeding 33 years. Competency: Ability to work independently, computer skill etc, Responsibilities: maintain daily stock ledger. prepare drug indent, requisition of drugs and other materials, ensure drug, lab & general material supplies in the field clinics, prepare quarterly stock report (drugs & logistics), take care of store keeping and supplies of stationary and forms etc.
5. Driver: position: 01 male/female (for Faridpur Project): Qualification: Class 8 passed having a valid driving license, Age: Not exceeding 40 years. Experience: At least 5 years job experience of driving and the ability to read Bangla and English and speak both fairly, Responsibilities: The driver will be responsible to perform trips by car on instruction of the management in a good, professional and legal way. He is also the final responsible person during trips regarding car and passengers and he will lake care for regular maintenance of the car.
For the above all positions Salary & Benefits will be followed as per DF salary policy.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria are requested to send their applications with complete CV along with two passport size photographs, photocopies of all academic certificates and National ID mentioning the name of the "Preferred Position and work station" on top of the envelope to The HR & Administrative Director- Damien Foundation Bangladesh. House 24, Road 18, Block- A, Banani Model Town. Dhaka-1213. Bangladesh, on or before March 02, 2016. Application and CV can also he sent through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within deadline.
Notes: Applicants accept the final authority of the selection board & its decision.
(Source: Prothom Alo, Published: 17 February 2016)